UCaaS vs. VoIP
SERVING PORTLAND OR | VANCOUVER WA
When it comes to business communications, there are two key terms often mentioned: Unified Communications as a Service (USaaS) and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). If you’re trying to understand their differences and figure out which one is best for your company, keep reading.
What is UCaaS?
UCaaS is a term used to describe various communication services, including VoIP, under a unified platform. With UCaaS, businesses can integrate voice and video communications, instant messaging, file sharing, integration with CRM applications, and more, making collaboration easier.
Looking for a Trusted VoIP Provider?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 60 minutes or less.
- Is more flexible with app integration including, screen sharing, whiteboard, call recording, reporting, and more.
- Can make voice and video calls, in addition to chats and text messages
- Easily integrates with third-party solutions
- Project management tools to help track workflow
- More affordable than traditional phone systems
- Scale quickly and easily with cloud-based providers
What is VoIP?
VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. It’s a technology that transmits voice data over the Internet to emulate traditional voice calls, resulting in a smooth and continuous data stream. You can make VoIP calls using handsets in your office or via softphones if you’re remote working.
- Significant monthly cost savings, particularly on long-distance and international calling.
- Simpler management, including the ability to add and remove lines and users instantaneously.
- E911 service by user or office.
- Excellent mobility, including mobile apps that allow access to calls and messages from anywhere.
- More flexible reporting tools and better analytics.
- Less reliant on hardware compared with traditional phone systems.
- Simplified conferencing options, whether audio or video.
Making the Best Choice for your Company
VoIP and UCaaS are two robust technologies that help improve communication. Yet, how do they compare? It’s important to understand that both of these technologies are often paired together by many providers. But, if you’re only looking for voice service, VoIP may be your best option, at least starting out. Otherwise, UCaaS offers more features and advantages compared with VoIP.
If you’re trying to determine between VoIP and UCaaS for your business, find a provider that offers both like America’s Phone Guys. We understand how important communication are to your company’s success. We offer communication solutions that we will customize and scale to your business.
UCaaS vs. VoIP in Portland OR - Vancouver WA - Oregon Coast
SERVING CLIENTS IN NW OREGON AND SW WASHINGTON