Virtual Phone Assistant
SERVING PORTLAND OR | VANCOUVER WA
CNBC reported that as of 2021 one in four Americans are working remotely and by 2025 there will be 36.2 million remote workers. This is an 87% increase from pre-pandemic levels and makes it more important than ever to have good communications with your clients. If you are looking for ways to improve your remote operations, you may want to consider and auto-attendant.
Nearly everyone has encountered an auto-attendant. These are those recorded messages that offer a menu of options to a caller and direct them to whichever one they choose.
These virtual phone assistants eliminate the need for a receptionist, saving resources and money. They direct calls and provide basic information to customers. They can even provide some technical support so a person never has to wait to be helped. And they can be set up to provide immediate access to a live person as well.
Looking for a Trusted VoIP Provider?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 30 minutes.
Benefits of an Auto-Attendant
- Ensures your customers/clients reach the appropriate destination, employee, or department extension.
- Forwards calls from one department to another seamlessly.
- Forwards calls outside the system to a cell phone or home phone, ensuring you never miss a call.
- Allows you to program custom greetings, messages, and music.
- Allows you to set connecting messages, such as, “Please hold while I try to connect you.”
- It makes working with high volumes of calls easier.
- Filters and manages call flow.
- They can be programmed to include conditional forwarding to route calls to or from specified numbers directly to different people or departments, bypassing standard greetings.
- Allows you to send callers directly to voicemail as needed.
- Can provide callers with basic information such as addresses, hours, or other pertinent data and save employee time.
How a Virtual Phone Assistant can Help Businesses Operate Remotely
Many businesses may experience challenges trying to communicate with customers while operating remotely, but this doesn’t have to be you. A hosted VoIP service with a well-configured auto-attendant will show your customers they’re still a priority no matter where you are. Plus, it can help cut costs because, with VoIP, you most often pay a flat fee rather than being billed by usage like a traditional telephone line.
Interested in an Auto-Attendant?
Auto-Attendant in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: