Business VoIP Phone Systems
SERVING PORTLAND OR | VANCOUVER WA
If you’re looking for a business phone system that works for your company, a VoIP Phone System might be your best option. Not only does VoIP make communicating more accessible across different devices and platforms, but it can also be cheaper than using a more traditional Business Phone System.
If you’re looking to implement a custom VoIP phone system for your business, turn to America’s Phone Guys. We’ve been optimizing business communications across the Portland metro area for more than 20 years by improving their connectivity and upgrading their technology. Contact us today to get started!
Benefits Of Business VoIP Phone Systems
- We custom design a VoIP Phone System for the needs of your business.
- You need a VoIP solution that works best for your business, not someone else’s! America’s Phone Guys are among the top business VoIP phone system providers for a reason: we listen!
- We use quality products for all our installations.
- Stability, versatility, and integrated tools are all considered when choosing equipment for your VoIP phone system.
- Our installations are efficient, and we offer options from Do-It-Yourself to White Glove.
- When your VoIP system is done right, you can focus on your customers and your business.
- We are local and stay with you long-term.
- Many other VoIP companies will sign you up with a separate host, and after installation, when you have technical problems with your phone system, they’re nowhere to be found.
- America’s Phone Guys offers VoIP Phone Systems, VoIP Phones, and VoIP Phone Service. Even if we connect you with a National VoIP provider, we don’t dump you on them, and we won’t disappear. Our office and staff are local, and we’re here for you!
Looking for a Trusted VoIP Provider?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 60 minutes or less.
We have many VoIP options available, so we can provide you the features your business needs. Unlike other VoIP service providers that have a one-size-fits-all approach, we help you determine how many add-ons and features you want. Some of our features include:
Custom VoIP Phone Systems in Portland OR
America’s Phone Guys is dedicated to providing you with the best in Cloud phones. We’ll work with you and your company to design a business VoIP phone system that integrates perfectly with your daily needs. You will have options ranging from a more traditional type of business phone system that utilizes SIP trunks to a pure Hosted Cloud phone system where all you need are phones, power and good internet. After installation, we’ll always be available for technical support, and for any future expansions of your current system! Contact America’s Phone Guys today, and get ready for the VoIP solution of your dreams!
FAQS About VoIP
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is an internet-connected phone service. Caller’s voices are converted to data packets, transmitted over the Internet, and then converted back to voice at the other end of the call.
VoIP phone calls can be placed using your business telephone, computer softphone or through your mobile phone.
VoIP quality varies from carrier to carrier and it often depends on your Internet connection speed and quality. You’ll want to test your Internet connection before moving forward with a VoIP solution.
VoIP is affordable, reliable, and is feature-rich. It’s also easy to install and maintain and is flexible.
For on-premises VoIP, you’ll need an IP or hybrid IP phone system. For a pure hosted or cloud VoIP solution, you’ll need telephones and power to the phones. You’ll also need business class Internet.
Most VoIP phones meet the new E911 regulations. You’ll want to verify this with any carrier before contracting their services.
You can use cordless phones with most VoIP phone service. However, they may have limited functionality depending on the brand and type of phone. Additionally, they will need to be in compliance with Ray Baum’s Act depending on the size of your facility and how they will be used.
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol. It is a series of digital signals that create and terminate multimedia sessions such as phone calls. SIP trunks are basically virtual phone lines used for connecting internet-based calls to any phone number. It can be a more stable form of VoIP for businesses with imperfect internet.
Yes, most VoIP providers will allow you to select numbers outside of your immediate area code and country.
Yes, traditional faxes can transmit over VoIP, but they can be problematic. Most VoIP providers offer alternative methods to faxing, such as efax, which is more reliable with VoIP.
VoIP requires a high-speed Internet connection like DSL, cable Internet or fiber-optic service.
Custom VoIP Phone Systems in Portland OR - Vancouver WA - Oregon Coast
SERVING CLIENTS IN NW OREGON AND SW WASHINGTON