What Is A Hosted PBX?
What Is A Hosted PBX?
For small and medium sized businesses interested in an advanced and refined, yet practical business phone system, without the extravagant cost of new equipment and IT training, Hosted PBX has quickly become a leading choice. Hosted PBX is wholly managed and maintained by Voice-over-IP providers. With the wildly popular Hosted PBX phone system, business employees have the flexibility to work inside and outside the workplace while still being connected into the office phone system. Furthermore, Hosted PBX business phone systems come fully loaded with an array of phone system features that are easy to use ensuring effective, customizable, and reliable communication for those in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, Oregon areas.
Components of a Hosted PBX service include:
- Complete operation and management is through your VoIP provider
- Flexibility to be utilized with both new and existing service
- Convenience of staying connected to the office phone system no matter where you are working
- Full array of phone features including conference calling, call queues, long distance calling, voicemail, transferring of calls, hold music, and much more!
- Hosted PBX plans are customizable to fit your specific cloud business phone needs
- Optimal business phone solution for businesses with multiple locations
Benefits of a Hosted PBX
The benefits of choosing a Hosted PBX business phone system are bountiful. Effective, reliable, and clear communication is the foundation of most businesses as interacting with employees, stakeholders, and customers is a significant part of any small or medium sized business in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas. The most significant benefits of having a cloud business phone system in your office include:
- Substantial cost savings: There is no large upfront cost when you choose Hosted PBX for your business as the VoIP provider is responsible for the complete management and operation of the system so you don’t have to think about it.
- Affordable monthly bill: The ongoing cost of a Hosted PBX phone service is extremely reasonable and highly appealing to business owners.
- Ultimate communication flexibility: No matter where you or any of your employees are working, Hosted PBX allows everyone to remain connected into the office phone system for easy communication from any corner of the world.
- Effortless setup: Hosted PBX requires little setup, which means the time between purchasing the service then utilizing it is really no time at all.
- User Friendly: New communication technology is only effective if employees actually use it. With a cloud business phone, ease of use is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
What Is A Hosted PBX? in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: