Hosted VoIP Systems
Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
If you’re planning to upgrade your business phone system and have a strong Internet connection, hosted VoIP is a great way to go. Hosted VoIP allows for seamless connectivity and is packed with robust features like call recording, conferencing, email integration, and so much more.
At America’s Phone Guys we offer our own hosted VoIP service, as well as those of the most reputable national carriers. We can help you as much or as little as you like; it’s not a one size fits all proposition with our Business VoIP service. We have options from do-it-yourself to “white glove” service where you don’t need to lift a finger.
What are Cloud Hosted VoIP Phone Systems?
To easily understand what cloud hosted VoIP systems are, let’s break down each term. VoIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol and it basically means your calls are placed over the Internet, rather than with traditional telephone lines. And when something is “hosted” it’s handled somewhere off-site. So hosted VoIP means your phone system hardware is located and managed off-site by VoIP experts.
Hosted VoIP is the opposite of on-premise VoIP where your phone system hardware is on-site at your office location.
Looking for Business Phone Solutions?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 30 minutes.
Is a Cloud Hosted VoIP Phone System Right for Your Business?
Hosted VoIP phone systems are appropriately suited for businesses that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You have a mobile staff
- You have multiple locations and want them to communicate as one
- You have modern wiring at each site
- You prefer a low up-front cost and to pay monthly with your telephone service bill
- You desire the flexibility to upgrade to the latest technology or add services easily as your communication needs evolve
- You have a reliable business-class Internet connection
Benefits of Hosted VoIP Phone Systems
A cloud-hosted VoIP phone system offers many of the same features you enjoy with traditional phone systems.
- Local, out-of-area and toll-free phone numbers
- Automatic Fail-Over routing if your Internet is less than perfect
- Call blocking and black-listing
- Interactive Voice Response for multi-departmental call forwarding
- Voicemail to Email
- Call recording and call accounting
- Call forwarding to any other number
- Click-to-Call for faster dialing
- Find-Me-Follow-Me call routing
- Ring all devices for select or important incoming calls
- E911 Service per location and device
- Work from any place that has Internet service
Plus, with hosted VoIP phone systems, there’s no PBX to purchase, set-up, or maintain. Our VoIP experts do it all for you.
Experts in Hosted VoIP Phone Systems
Cloud-Based phone systems are a way to send and receive calls using the Internet, rather than the standard hardware and wiring associated with traditional calling devices. They require an Internet connection that is capable of handling the volume of calls that are required for your business.
A Hosted VoIP Phone System can incorporate enterprise-level features such as call forwarding, unified messaging, call hold, conferencing, auto-attendants for call routing, and much more.
If you’re ready to make the change to a hosted VoIP phone system, America’s Phone Guys is here to help. We’re your local telecommunications contractors in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA area and we would be happy to talk with you about your options.Back to VoIP Providers
Hosted VoIP Systems in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: