Cloud Hosted VoIP PBX Phone Systems
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Vancouver WA | Longview WA
A Cloud Hosted VoIP PBX System is also known as an Internet Phone System or IP Phones. With this type of phone system, the hardware is maintained off-site and all communication between the phones and switchboard occurs over the Internet. Cloud-based phone systems are packed with features and benefits that nearly any business can appreciate.
At America’s Phone Guys we offer our own VoIP service as well as those of the most reputable national carriers. We can help you as much or as little as you like; it’s not a one size fits all proposition with our Business VoIP service. We have options from do-it-yourself through “white glove”.
What is a Cloud Hosted VoIP System?
Cloud-Based phone systems are a way to send and receive calls using the Internet, rather than the standard hardware and wires associated with calling devices. It requires an Internet connection that is capable of handling the volume of calls that are required for your business. A Hosted VoIP Phone System can incorporate enterprise-level features such as call forwarding, unified messaging, call hold, three-way conferencing, auto-attendants for call routing and much more.
Are you ready to get started with Business VoIP Phone Service?
Click the button to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less to discuss your phone system.
Is a Cloud Hosted VoIP PBX Phone System Right for Your Business?
Hosted VoIP PBX phone systems are appropriately suited for businesses that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You have a mobile staff
- You have multiple locations and want them to communicate as one
- You have modern wiring at each site
- You prefer a low up-front cost and to pay monthly with your telephone service bill
- You desire the flexibility to upgrade to the latest technology or add services easily as your communication needs evolve
What are the features of a cloud based VoIP phone system?
A cloud-based VoIP phone system or Voice over Internet Protocol phone system offers many of the same features you enjoy with traditional phone systems. Below are a few of the features you can enjoy once you switch to a cloud-based VoIP system:
- Local, out-of-area and toll-free phone numbers
- Automatic Fail Over routing if your Internet is less than perfect
- Call blocking and black listing
- Interactive Voice Response for multi-department call forwarding
- Voicemail to Email
- Call recording and call accounting
- Call forwarding to any other number
- Click-to-Call for faster dialing
- Find-Me-Follow-Me call routing
- Ring all devices for important incoming calls
- E911 Service
- Work from anyplace that has Internet service