VoIP Phone Service
Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
Is the service you get from Ring Central, Vonage, Ooma and others less than ideal for your business? Are you frustrated with a business VoIP carrier that can’t seem to live up to expectations? If you’re looking for incredible Business VoIP Providers, contact America’s Phone Guys today! We offer exceptional installation and hosting for internet based phone systems, and we are incredible service providers.
Benefits of Business VoIP Phone Service from America’s Phone Guys
- We custom-design a VoIP phone service for your business and your needs.
- You need VoIP solution that works best for your business, not someone else’s! America’s Phone Guys are among the top business VoIP providers for a reason: we listen!
- We use quality products for all of our installations.
- Stability, versatility, and integrated tools are all considered when we choose a carrier for your VoIP phone service.
- Our installations are effective and efficient.
- When your VoIP service is set up correctly, you can focus on your customers and your business.
- We stay with you long-term.
- A lot of other VoIP service providers will sign you up with a separate host after installation, and when you have technical problems with your phone system, they’re nowhere to be found.
- America’s Phone Guys offers installation and hosting. Unlike other business VoIP providers, we don’t dump you on another host, and we don’t disappear. Our office is local, and we’re here for you!
Looking for Business Phone Solutions?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 30 minutes.
Exceptional VoIP Features:
We have three tiers of VoIP packages available, so you can choose your level of features. Unlike other VoIP service providers that have a one-size-fits-all approach, we let you determine how many add-ons and features you’d prefer. Some of our features include:
- Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail to Text
- Call Recording
- Mobile App
- Conference Center
- Remote Phones
- SMS Texting
- Direct Dial Numbers (DID’s)
- Call Center
Professional and Efficient Business VoIP Phone Service
America’s Phone Guys is dedicated to providing you with the best in internet based phones. We’ll work with you and your company to design a business VoIP phone service that integrates perfectly with your daily needs. After installation, we’ll always be available for technical support, and for any future expansions of your current system! Contact America’s Phone Guys today, and get ready for the VoIP solution of your dreams!
FAQs About VoIP
What is VoIP?
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), is an internet-connected phone service. Caller’s voices are converted to data packets, transmitted over the Internet, and then converted back to voice at the other end of the call.
How do you make phone calls using VoIP?
VoIP phone calls can be placed using your business telephone, computer softphone or through your mobile phone.
How is the connection quality with VoIP?
VoIP quality varies from carrier to carrier and it often depends on your Internet connection speed and quality. You’ll want to test your Internet connection before moving forward with a VoIP solution.
What are the advantages of VoIP?
VoIP is affordable, reliable, and is feature-rich. It’s also easy to install and maintain and is flexible.
What special equipment do I need to use VoIP for my business?
For on-premise VoIP, you’ll need an IP or hybrid IP phone system. For a pure hosted or cloud VoIP solution, you’ll need telephones and power to the phones. You’ll also need an Internet model.
Do VoIP phones meet the new E911 regulations?
Most VoIP phones meet the new E911 regulations. You’ll want to verify this with any carrier before contracting their services.
Can you use cordless phones with VoIP?
You can use cordless phones with most VoIP phone service. However, they may have limited functionality depending on the brand and type of phone.
What is a SIP trunk?
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunks are a way to make and receive phone calls via the Internet to anyone with a telephone number.
Can I get phone numbers outside of my local area?
Yes, most VoIP providers will allow you to select numbers outside of your immediate area code and country.
Can I fax with VoIP?
Yes, traditional faxes can transmit over VoIP, but they can be problematic. Most VoIP providers offer alternative methods to faxing, such as efax, which is more reliable with VoIP.
What kind of Internet do I need for VoIP phone service?
VoIP requires a high-speed Internet connection like DSL, cable Internet or fiber-optic service.
VoIP Phone Service in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: