Digital & Hybrid IP Systems
Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) phone technology has been around for decades, and refers to the in-house network your office uses to make calls within your company: this is the system you use to dial a specific extension, without dialing an entire phone number.
If your office is still using an digital phone system, switching to a VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) solution might feel overwhelming, despite the benefits of new technology. Maybe you’re reluctant to lose your trusted and reliable digital phone system. But you don’t have to lose your current PBX!
Integrating Digital & Hybrid IP Systems
VoIP was introduced in 1998, and has quickly overtaken traditional PBX systems. A hybrid phone system uses both digital PBX technology and VoIP to create a blended system, one that uses a digital phone system in-house, and VoIP solutions to connect to the external phone numbers. It’s truly the best of both worlds, and a great way to gain the benefits of a VoIP without the hassle!
Looking for Business Phone Solutions?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 30 minutes.
Benefits of Hybrid PBX Phones
For businesses with older wiring, unsecured phone lines, or unreliable internet connections, a digital PBX phone system is a popular choice. A hybrid phone system would utilize existing technological infrastructure, while establishing new VoIP phone connections. Here are just a few of the benefits of a Hybrid phone system:
- Easy administration because it’s housed on-site.
- Gives the ability to connect remote offices or additional employees to the phone system.
- SIP trunking is supported by most Hybrid PBX systems.
- Easier transition to a comprehensive VoIP system in the future.
- Excellent voice quality.
Is a Hybrid IP System Right for Your Business?
Hybrid phone systems are perfectly suited for businesses that meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Your facility has dated wiring
- You don’t want to or can’t rely on the Internet for your phone service
- Your staff are primarily stationary
- You prefer your phone system be on site
- You require secure lines
- You want to try out or use some VoIP technology, with the option for full integration in the future
Professional Digital & Hybrid IP Systems
If you have any questions regarding the optimal choice for your business phone network, America’s Phone Guys would be happy to talk with you about your options. Contact us today, and we can help you determine the best telecom solutions for you and your company!Back to Telephone Equipment
Digital & Hybrid IP Systems in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: