We apologize that we are no longer able to provide the manuals for the Toshiba phone systems we’ve sold from 2011 to 2013. Toshiba’s telecommunication division in the U.S. shut down operations in early 2017. As a result, it has become increasingly difficult to service these systems and used parts are difficult to obtain. We would love to discuss the options available to you for future-proofing your communications.
Miscellaneous How To’s for Toshiba
To clear a message waiting light when there are no messages waiting – Press the intercom button, then # 4 0 9 and then the speaker button – up to 4 times to clear incoming intercom calls that were missed.
To program personal speed dials –
- Do not lift handset!
- Press #66 (your display will read Speed Dial and you will hear 3 short tones)
- Enter code (100 through 119, your choice and then again you will hear 3 short tones)
- Dial 9 plus the telephone number you wish to program (include the 1 if long distance)
- Press # (you will again hear 3 confirming tones).
- Press Spkr
To call a speed dial number, press the Spdial key followed by the number you assigned in step 3 above.
- Have 1st call on the line with you
- Press the CFN/TRN key (the other party will be on hold)
- Access another line and make the next call or dial extension number if it’s an internal party, get connected to the 2nd call (they answer)
- Press the CFN/TRN key and you will all be connected (to add another person repeat from step 2 up to 8 parties with a maximum of 6 from outside).
To transfer a call directly to voice mail – Press the Trans Vm key, dial the mailbox number and press the # sign.
To program the ring tone of a phone – Dial #9876, press the Line or Intercom key (if you have multiple line keys you will need to press all of them), then enter 11-18 (those are the ring options). Press the same Line key you pressed previously and the ring for that line is programmed.
Toshiba Phones in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: