Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
Virtual Phone Assistant
Over half of America is now working remotely, which makes it more important than ever to be in contact with your customers or clients. If you’re looking for ways to improve your remote operations, you may want to consider an auto-attendant.
Nearly everyone has encountered an auto-attendant. These are those recorded messages that offer a menu of options to a caller and direct them to whichever one they choose.
These virtual phone assistants eliminate the need for a receptionist, saving resources and money. They direct calls and provide basic information to customers. They can even provide some technical support so a person never has to wait to be helped. And they can be set up to provide immediate access to a live person as well.
Looking for Business Phone Solutions?Leave us your information below. We will call you back within 30 minutes.
Benefits of an Auto-Attendant
- Ensure your customers/clients reach the appropriate destination, employee, or department extension
- Forwards calls from one department to another
- Forwards calls outside of the system to a cell phone or home phone, ensuring you never miss a call
- Allows you to program custom greetings, messages, and music
- Allows you to set a connecting message, such as, “Please hold while I try to connect you.”
- Can make working with a high volume of calls easier
- Filters and manages call flow
- Can be set up to include unconditional forwarding to route calls directly to a different phone number, bypassing greetings
- Allows you to send callers directly to voicemail as needed
How a Virtual Phone Assistant Can Help Businesses Operate Remotely
Many businesses may experience challenges trying to communicate with customers while operating remotely, but this doesn’t have to be you. A hosted VoIP service with a well-configured auto-attendant will show your customers they’re still a priority no matter where you are. Plus, it can help cut costs because, with VoIP, you most often pay a flat fee rather than being billed by usage like a traditional telephone line.
Interested in an Auto-Attendant?
Auto-attendants come with most VoIP plans at no additional cost. If you’re ready for auto-attendant setup or VoIP, America’s Phone Guys can help. We’re a telecommunications company that offers a variety of PBX and VoIP solutions to businesses that are packed with features to improve your remote operations.
We’ve been proudly serving the Portland OR and Vancouver WA metropolitan area since 2001 and we’re committed to providing you with cutting-edge telecommunications services. Contact us today to speak with one of our team members.Back to Remote Working
Auto-Attendant in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: