Phone System Leasing
Is Leasing a Phone System Right for Your Business?
The phone system for your commercial company is a critical part of day to day business operations. You need a phone system that not only has all the calling features you want, but is also reliable and simple to use. Your commercial phone system is designed to make your work faster and easier, thus should assist you in boosting productivity. Building a solid business communications system means choosing high quality phone system equipment that can be relied upon. Now, that your commercial business is in need of a new or upgraded phone system it is time to decide whether owning or leasing is in your best interest.
Leasing vs. Owning a Phone System
Business phone systems are not cheap, but with the right strategy they can be affordable. There are many benefits to leasing a business phone system in contrast to owning:
- No Upfront Cost: When you choose to lease a business phone system there is no significant upfront cost in comparison to purchasing new. Leasing allows businesses to enjoy all the advantages of a state-of-the-art phone system without paying an arm and a leg. Delivery, installation, and IT support fees can be bundled into your monthly payment making phone leasing appealing and affordable. You have the option to provide a down payment should you chose to do so.
- Tax Breaks: Leasing a business phone system allows you to deduct the expense on your taxes.
- Flexibility: Phone system leasing programs offer the flexibility of adding or subtracting lines/equipment to an existing contract should your business grow or downsize. Leasing allows you to create a communications plan that will suit the needs of the business and give you the adaptability to alter it as needs evolve. This makes exchanging or returning equipment quick and straightforward
- State-of-the-Art Communications System: Business phone system technology has advanced a great deal and will continue to do so. Leasing allows you to benefit from the latest in business phone system technology without being stuck with dated equipment as new systems are released.
- Lease Term Options: Lease terms vary and are designed to suit your phone business leasing needs.
Business Phone System Leasing Tips
- Don’t be pigeon holed into purchasing a brand new system unless you have done the research and are convinced it is the right choice for the business.
- Discern your business communication needs clearly. This way you will not be sold more than you need and it will make the phone vendor conversation less daunting.
- Determine your overall budget before shopping around.
The most important factor when buying or leasing a business phone system is choosing a trusted and reputable communications provider. When you choose to do business with a credible communications company, your satisfaction will be the top priority and you can be assured that the customer service you receive will help you create a strong business communication infrastructure.
Phone System Leasing in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: