Why You Shouldn’t Buy Your Phone System From a Retail Store
The phone system for your business is an integral part of its overall success in the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas. Part of delivering best business practices and being consistent with service is ensuring an efficient, reliable, and adequate business phone system. The biggest challenge in implementing a professional phone system is deciding which to buy and from where. Buying a business phone system can be overwhelming and confusing with the many options and features available from a wide array of telecommunication manufacturers. Purchasing a professional phone system for your business is an investment that you could be stuck with even if it wasn’t the right choice for you. For starters, it isn’t in your best interest to purchase a business phone system from a big box store.
Choosing to buy a professional phone system from a local business phone system professional is the best choice for the following reasons:
- Big Box store employees do not have all the information: If you are interested in video conferencing, VoIP, or any other exciting phone system features, employees at retail stores typically do not have this information. They lack the knowledge and skills to help you put your business phone system to use. They commonly have just enough information to make a sale.
- Retail Stores are only concerned with their bottom line: Retail stores are all about quantity over quality. Once they sell you the system, often times, you are on your own. They do not offer support packages and do not conduct follow ups to see how the system is meeting your specific business needs because there is no one on staff to provide this service.
- Big Box stores charge more: Retail stores are known to mark up business phone systems in an effort to make profit. Local business phone dealers are careful about business phone system pricing as they typically have personal relationships with the manufacturers giving them a notable edge.
- Retail stores cannot repair parts or offer accessories: Local professional business phone system dealers have access to a wide array of accessories, parts and training to help ensure the consistency and quality of your phone service. If a part of the system becomes compromised, a local dealer can simply replace the part whereas a big box store would recommend an entirely new system.
- No local customer support: Choosing to purchase a business phone system from a big box retailer means you don’t get personalized service and support for your new system. Choosing a professional business phone system dealer that is local means you have access to training, support, parts and great service anytime you have a need.
Business Phone System Experts
For more information on choosing a professional phone system for your business, contact America’s Phone Guys today. One of our business phone system experts would be happy to assist you in determining which business phone system is best for you and your comapany’s needs.
Why You Shouldn’t Buy Your Phone System From a Retail Store in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
SERVING CLIENTS IN PORTLAND OR - OREGON COAST: