Miscellaneous How To’s for Toshiba
To clear a message waiting light when there are no messages waiting – Press the intercom button, then # 4 0 9 and then the speaker button – up to 4 times to clear incoming intercom calls that were missed.
To program personal speed dials –
- Do not lift handset!
- Press #66 (your display will read Speed Dial and you will hear 3 short tones)
- Enter code (100 through 119, your choice and then again you will hear 3 short tones)
- Dial 9 plus the telephone number you wish to program (include the 1 if long distance)
- Press # (you will again hear 3 confirming tones).
- Press Spkr
To call a speed dial number, press the Spdial key followed by the number you assigned in step 3 above.
- Have 1st call on the line with you
- Press the CFN/TRN key (the other party will be on hold)
- Access another line and make the next call or dial extension number if it’s an internal party, get connected to the 2nd call (they answer)
- Press the CFN/TRN key and you will all be connected (to add another person repeat from step 2 up to 8 parties with a maximum of 6 from outside).
To transfer a call directly to voice mail – Press the Trans Vm key, dial the mailbox number and press the # sign.
To program the ring tone of a phone – Dial #9876, press the Line or Intercom key (if you have multiple line keys you will need to press all of them), then enter 11-18 (those are the ring options). Press the same Line key you pressed previously and the ring for that line is programmed.