Digital PBX & Hybrid IP PBX Phones
Digital PBX or Hybrid IP PBX Telephones may be right for you if:
- You have an older wiring infrastructure in your office or offices and it would be too costly to upgrade it. ie. You don’t have existing Cat 5e or Cat 6 cabling to every workstation.
- You want to lower your phone bill by using a few VoIP lines, but continue using some or mostly POTS (plain old telephone service) lines.
- You want your phone system on site and your lines secured.
- You have a mainly stationary staff.
- You are concerned about HIPAA Compliance and threats to the security of your information.
- You don’t want to or can’t rely on the Internet for your phone service.
- You want to keep POTS lines because one missed call is all it takes for you to lose a big sale.
- You prefer no monthly costs for your telephone equipment.
- You’ve tried Hosted VoIP and your Internet connection just isn’t stable enough to support it.