Digital PBX Business Phone System & Hybrid IP PBX Phones
Serving Portland OR | Beaverton OR | Vancouver WA | Longview WA
Digital phone systems are often also referred to as Private Branch Exchange phone systems (PBX). These digital phone systems use digital signals that convert into sound for communication purposes. Digital PBX business phone systems are commonly used in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR areas, and can accommodate the various communication needs of small and medium sized businesses.
Benefits of Hybrid IP PBX Phones
For businesses with dated technological infrastructures due to old wiring, unsecured phone lines, or unreliable internet connections, digital PBX phone system is a popular choice. The control center fora digital phone system resides at the location the phones are being used. This offers easy user control over the operation of the system and allows for the easy addition of phone sets, telephone lines, and other features. These digital PBX systems consistently provide better voice quality.
Furthermore, many digital PBX systems also have the ability to support VoIP phone lines and these phone systems are commonly referred to as Hybrid IP PBX Systems. Businesses with dated internal wiring are typically able to support a few VoIP phone lines, making Hybrid IP PBX phone systems highly desirable. There are many benefits to having a Hybrid IP PBX System including:
- The ability to connect remote offices or employees to the system
- It allows IP phones to connect to the center of the system for easy admin
- SIP trunking is supported by most Hybrid PBX systems
- Ease of transfer to a full VoIP phone system in the future
Ready for a Free Quote?
Click the button to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 30 minutes or less to discuss your phone system.
Is a Digital Phone System Right for Your Business?
Digital PBX phone systems and Hybrid IP PBX Phone systems are perfectly suited for businesses that meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Your facility has dated wiring
- You don’t want to or can’t rely on the Internet for your phone service
- Your staff are primarily stationary
- You prefer your phone system be on site and your lines fully secured
- You want to try out or use some VoIP technology with the option for full integration